Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Deep again...

Went deep in another tournament on Sun today but failed to close it out falling in 4th out of the 137 runners in a £2 freezeout. Won a couple of 50/50's in the first hour to double up and played pretty well to reach the final table in 5th chip position. Was not to be though as I crashed out when my A2 push was called by KQ with a K on the flop. I had been lucky just before the bubble when my 99 cracked AA all-in pre against the eventual winner but didnt make the most of my luck in the end.

Also played about an hour and a half 3 tabling Party cash games and ended up about $35. Here's an update of my exact bankrolls on each site:

Party: £200
Noble: £720
Sun: $890

So about £1350 in total, which is pure profit as I have withdrawn the original funds I put in.

Reading that then made me wonder how much I have actually won from internet poker just under 3 years after I started playing and I was pleasantly suprised when I checked my emails for my withdrawal requests and found that the total profit withdrawals from each site were:


Spin Palace Poker: $1300
Pokerroom: $200
Noble: £1838
Empire: $160

So my total previous withdrawals is around £2.5k when I take into account the money I've put in other sites and lost and adding that to my current bankrolls I predict that I've made about £4000 in my time playing internet poker...

No comments: