Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Even the best laid plans...

Seems like plans are easy to make but hard to implement. Played 6 SNG's last night, failed to cash in any... I found myself down to my last two SNG's needing to win at least one to recoup some pride/money and was well positioned in one and picked up Aces in the Big Blind, it went UTG raise, Button reraise, I shove, UTG fold, Button calls with QTs!!! Obviously the flop is KJ9 to give him the nuts and next hand I run AQ into AK and am out and very tilted which did not bode well for the other sit and go which I promptly also busted out of.

So I now need $266 to move up a level. Also I didn't get to try out Nash's Equilibrium Push/Fold table heads-up because I didn't make it that far!

Oh well...trying again tonight hopefully...

No comments: